Dr. Christopher Rowland Payne
Dr Christopher Roland Payne is active in all areas of clinical dermatology, especially the treatment of skin cancer, melanoma and Dupuytren’s contracture.
- Moles, pigmented lesions & melanoma
- Skin cancer surgery
- Non-surgical treatment for Dupuytren’s contracture: needle aponeurotomy, percutaneous needle fibrotomy, collagenase
- Rare diseases and second opinions
- Paediatric dermatology
- Hair disorder & hair restoration
- All aspects of medical, surgical and laser dermatology
- All aspects of cosmetic dermatology including: lasers, botulinum, fillers, thread lifts, chemical peeling, microsclerotherapy, carboxytherapy, microneedling, platelet rich plasma (PRP), high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU).